Upcoming Plaxton President Volvo (1 Viewer)

Hello all bus fans,
I have idea that everyone really wants something in the game of Omsi 2. Im creating the Plaxton President Volvo. Its seems that every bus company who ever owns one of them are trying to sell them. I have been taking photos of the bus inside of a cab and the upstairs and downstairs. I haven't got the sound correct yet. I haven't got the date for the bus hopefully before the London DLC comes out.
Any question about the bus feel free

From
C.nuttv444

Reactions: Callum23

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Hello all bus fans,
I have idea that everyone really wants something in the game of Omsi 2. Im creating the Plaxton President Volvo. Its seems that every bus company who ever owns one of them are trying to sell them. I have been taking photos of the bus inside of a cab and the upstairs and downstairs. I haven't got the sound correct yet. I haven't got the date for the bus hopefully before the London DLC comes out.
Any question about the bus feel free

From
C.nuttv444
So what are you suggesting? Someone to make one?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I think @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation was building a Plaxton President but I haven't seen any progress on his project since.
I'm hopefully livestreaming the development of it on Saturday :tongueout: (more details to follow on the livestream thread) and also have you checked the Workbench since? I have done an update on there :tongueout: However, that President is Dennis Trident based. There may be a Volvo B7TL in the future, as I plan on creating a Metroline spec VPL, with Fainsa Cosmic seats, in the near future after the Trident.

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Hold on, I have got the photos for it. I'm starting to create the whole bus start next week.
Its good to see someone that is going to create a new bus. There are plenty of tutorials to help you get started on the project. I wish you all the best with this one :).

I'm hopefully livestreaming the development of it on Saturday :tongueout: (more details to follow on the livestream thread) and also have you checked the Workbench since? I have done an update on there :tongueout: However, that President is Dennis Trident based. There may be a Volvo B7TL in the future, as I plan on creating a Metroline spec VPL, with Fainsa Cosmic seats, in the near future after the Trident.
Great project I see there mate. To be honest, I respect anyone that takes the time and trouble to make a great freeware with dedication and I think the London version will compliment the ALX400 that is being done by V3DStudios. As I will use the London map in circa 2009 to 2012. So these kind of buses would be most welcome on the map ;).

Is this bus going to be single door or double
If there are being made as London spec. The dual door is mostly the choice unless there was any single door variants that London had? I cannot remember seeing any when I last lived in London back in 2015 :cool:.

Reactions: margamer68
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread