Unofficial Belvenis Design WIPs Megathread

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
(Note to moderators: if this is not the sort of thread that you want on this site, or whether it should be moved, then I am happy to comply)
Unofficial Belvenis Designs Megathread
https://www.facebook.com/belevenisdesign/

This thread has been created to act as an unofficial 'megathread' of Belvenis Designs' (formerly V3D's) projects over on the Facebook page. New projects and updates to previous projects will likely go here for the time being. Projects that have gained significant progress will gain threads of their own. Please do not ask about release dates or progress to either me or Belvenis - I can't speak for myself on progress of these buses, this thread is not meant to be some sort of 'reminder' thing, and it is really not advised to start asking about release date information, especially after last time.

Volvo B7TL ALX400

Relevant Forum Thread
Likely to be out very soon, just importing and scripting work to do, as far as I can see.

2018 MAN Lion's City

Unsure about the status of this, although I have a gut feeling that either this or the Spectra will likely be resumed once the B7TL ALX is done.

Optare Spectra LF

I myself am looking forward to this one very much. Modelling work on the interior appears to be mostly complete, and the same goes for the exterior. With luck, it will either be this or the Lion's City that will be worked on once the B7TL ALX is done. It also appears, however, that the author does follow the preservation page of W&D 3127, likely what this could be based on, so my hopes are high.

Optare Solo

Sadly, this one looks a long way off completion. Basic exterior work appears to be done for the Solo, however, important details such as desties, panel gaps, etc. have not been done yet - priorities do lie elsewhere. However, hope does lie in that it will eventually be picked up on again once other projects pick up some speed.

Information about the Enviro 200 MMC is not known at this time.
---
Personally, I am very much looking forward to seeing more progress on the Optare Spectra - I've always seen it as being very aesthetically-pleasing. Although I am willing to wait it out for the B7TL and (probably) the Lion's City to be done before the Spectra is worked on again. So what are you looking forward to? Post below.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Class365RULES

Mar 5, 2017
I think they all look fantastic, but i'm particularly looking forward to the B7TL and the Optare Solo, as I am only familiar with them two.

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
I’m looking forward to the optare solo as these are very local to me and would be nice to make a sc repaint for it and drive a legal copy of a solo for once in game.

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
I'm looking forward to both the B7TL and the Optare but more the B7TL, as they used to be on a local route of mine, very nice buses they were!

stc350

Pingu Penguin!
Sep 6, 2017
Would love a Spectra in game have memories of these! Solo's are nice aswell will be nice to see more from Optare in OMSI

stc350

Pingu Penguin!
Sep 6, 2017
Don't know what the situation is at the moment. He's looking into developing for Bus Simulator 2018, he's had one of his models into it already and i must say what a step up from OMSI!

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Belvenis Designs' page appears to have closed down... again. No word on what is happening - I can't seem to put together what exactly has happened myself - but I am awaiting further news. Hopefully, this isn't related to any more drama...