Unidentified Broken Buses (in the selection menu) (1 Viewer)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
In the menu where you select which bus you would like to drive, I chose 'MAN' from the drop-down menu and the game crashed, first saying 'Ungultiger Dateiname' (which I know means something along the lines of invalid file name) and then after the dreaded zugriff... error happened.
The weird thing was in the menu was the name of a bus I never installed. I've seen it before along with three different versions of each type of the SD202, lurking at the bottom of the list of MAN buses, but that was a while ago and as none of them worked I left them alone. At some point they vanished altogether.
But now they're back, and the very first thing that loads in the MAN list too, so I can't access any of the MAN buses as OMSI crashes.

Basically what I'm asking is where did all these SD202s actually come from, and how do I get rid of them?
(because there aren't any extra .bus files OMSI > vehicles > MAN_SD202 as far as I can tell)

Also if I'm making no sense just ask me and I'll try to explain... :tonguewink:

error.png

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
If you go to the vehicles folder and press ctrl+f then type *.bus it will show you all of the .bus files in the vehicles folder. You can then delete the ones causing problems so they don't show up or open them and change the names of them so they appear at the bottom of the list. (It might work if you put a z in front of the name?)

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
If you go to the vehicles folder and press ctrl+f then type *.bus it will show you all of the .bus files in the vehicles folder. You can then delete the ones causing problems so they don't show up or open them and change the names of them so they appear at the bottom of the list. (It might work if you put a z in front of the name?)

Thanks - I just tried it and found the .bus files were hidden in a folder that was to do with a Solaris bus! I deleted the files and now they don't come up in the menu :)
Soooo - it worked!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread