Unable to access Hanover software for E400MMC (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2016
I have been trying to figure out how to get the destination displays for older routes to work with the E400MMC and Streetlite. From what I gather from reading the manual it seems it can be done by coding or via Hanover software. Since I am unable to code and not allowed to do coding courses there is no way I can add or edit any codes in the .HOF file. I looked on the Hanover website and there is no access to programming software as this is only available to bus operators with an active contract, I tried getting the other tool but this seemed to be unavailable.

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
I don't use sites that offer illegal downloads and I don't advise using them, they are often filled with files disguised as the real thing but when you try to open them you end up either beaming spy data to someone or detonating something that destroys everything on your computer. Aren't there any open source editors around that small school bus operators might use with second hand buses that no longer have supplier contracts?

Edit: It seems the Mobitec software is more readily available. Their Spanish dealer have it freely available on their site (albeit probably in Spanish) and the UK dealer (McKenna brothers) asks you to request it from them and gives contact details. Although this probably won't work with OMSI.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread