Maps [UKDT] Monte Carlo - April Fools (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, with Cotterell released later today it seems like the perfect time to announce a new UKDT project!

Presenting: Monte Carlo!

XQYvbFxgm1B_sXK2jWzX7gIE9qgtld-0.jpeg

This exciting new project will bring never-seen-before new features to OMSI, such as:

• An open top single decker!
  • A racing line instead of route makers!
  • Rescripted traffic to give you no space to move at all, and blow the horn at every AI girl!
  • AI formula 1 cars!
  • An entirely new lighting engine to capture that Rivera sunlight!

I'm afraid that this means that BotW 2 is cancelled. In time, we hope to convert this map to RHD, to fit in with our other projects. This new map, Moel Caerllyn, will be set in Snowdonia, and will eventually be merged with Cotterell by a new 400 mile long true scale motorway system.

Of course, there's the small question of cost. We want to do this map to the utmost of our abilities, and as such we're all giving up our full time occupations to work on the project. Streetview is not good enough for us this time, we need to work on site. As such, we're now looking for a small donation for each of us to move to Monaco. You can donate to us here

We hope you'll wish us the best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Ah, those are Van Hools? I've seen bi artic versions of them in Hamburg but couldn't see the badge and was wondering who made them.

Yeah, they get everywhere, including America. I saw a really strange thread a while back which is basically one guy arguing that the Van Hool buses built to the operator's exact specification were crap because they weren't American. If you need a laugh/a headache, here it is: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=b4765ce9cdb1a2a4e38cb9641df3c423&t=962386

I think I'm going to close this thread now :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread