Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (3 Viewers)

I mean in reality; that is the dash of a first generation Enviro 400 trident whereas the photo to the left is of an E40D. The C400R is based on the bus to the left ie an E40D.
Yeah but really and truly I would prefer if the C400R was more updated from last year.

Advertisement

If you prefer it to be more updated from last year then why not try it yourself?
Well I have it but I dont have my Laptop right now so yeah im waiting for it tomorrow but I was planning on making a Better E400 but I dont know how to use Blender Lmao but this one is fine but the C400R could look better tbh.

Advertisement

Introducing the London C400R!

View attachment 1377

This bus is a special present to say thank you to everyone waiting for London's release after the recent hardware failure, and preview the quality of the five new buses to come with London itself.

View attachment 1378

We've worked hard on the bus to make it as enjoyable as possible, featuring a high quality model, custom sounds, fully functional kneeling and suspension levelling systems and more! We've also included a series of repaints, and a set of templates for you to use if you can't find your favourite.

View attachment 1379

We hope you enjoy!
- The Citybus 400 team

Readme (including full credits): Readme.pdf

EDIT (Road-hog123): There are still a few bugs I/we would like to see fixed, so there's likely to be another patch released in a short while. :)
Ammaziing

Introducing the London C400R!

View attachment 1377

This bus is a special present to say thank you to everyone waiting for London's release after the recent hardware failure, and preview the quality of the five new buses to come with London itself.

View attachment 1378

We've worked hard on the bus to make it as enjoyable as possible, featuring a high quality model, custom sounds, fully functional kneeling and suspension levelling systems and more! We've also included a series of repaints, and a set of templates for you to use if you can't find your favourite.

View attachment 1379

We hope you enjoy!
- The Citybus 400 team

Readme (including full credits): Readme.pdf

EDIT (Road-hog123): There are still a few bugs I/we would like to see fixed, so there's likely to be another patch released in a short while. :)
this bus is amazing but i have a challenge for you guys:could you make a enviro 400 (London Spec) for omsi because there allready is one in progress but i think you guys can do better.Do you think you can do it?

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread