Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Dear Fellowsfilm Team

Hope you're all well.

I'm sending this quick bug report to you guys today to inform you that I think I have come across a bug while playing with the bus in the OMSI 2 map. I was on the Grundof Map within the game and I spawned in the bus and clicked on the change my destination icon everything seemed OK until i clicked the OK button to confirm this and the destination blinds didn't do anything they just stayed blank so I think this is a bug that needs to be looked into asap please.

I look forward to your team's reply on this issue I'm currently experiencing with this bus mod within OMSI 2.

Kind Regards,

POTATO X - OMSI 2 Gamer

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
@jowilliams15 I have checked but I can't remember the name of the correct hof file in the C400R folder. Do you know what the name is of the hof file so that I can locate the correct one?
The hof file should have the same name as the map you're playing on. For example as you were playing on Grundorf you would make sure that "Grundorf.hof" was in the C400R's folder.

Advertisement

The hof file should have the same name as the map you're playing on. For example as you were playing on Grundorf you would make sure that "Grundorf.hof" was in the C400R's folder.

@LH275 Thanks! I have checked this and in my C400R's folder is the correct hof file which is "Grundorf.hof" but I still don't understand why the destinations blinds still refuse not to work even know the correct hof file "Grundorf.hof" is in the C400R's folder it's a bit strange.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread