Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (4 Viewers)

Dec 22, 2016
Once installed do you place into the Steam folder or OMSI folder as i dont think i have an OMSi folder as ive got the steam edtion
Regardless whether you have the Steam edition, you will still have an OMSI 2 folder. Look in Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common, and you will find the OMSI 2 game folder in there. Then just follow the installation instructions in the readme file to install the the bus, it's quite easy, dragging and dropping files.

No one has any exact idea, but it should be coming hopefully within the next two months.

There was a Facebook post by the Addon London page which states Rhys will be getting into contact with early access people within the next two weeks, and then the release should follow shortly. An exact release date is coming very soon.

Rhys is polishing up on his hometown at the moment, which should be the last bit to be done, then the whole map needs to be tested which will take a while because it's so big.

In my honet opinion, I believe it will come around mid march.
Hi Matt. It seems that on Amazon the release date is set to be February 1st. I'm guessing that is subject to change as the time gets closer?
And why does it keep being delayed so many months? I'm kind of starting to lose interest in the addon now.

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to OMSI so bear with me. I'm downloading the bus now, but I'm wondering where I can use it? Obviously I need a map with left hand drive, are there any recommended ones I should use for now until London is released?
You can use Buses of the Westcountry for the time being. It's probably the best free left path map as it is really detailed and a good map for free.
And when OMSI 2 London is released, you won't need to drive this bus. A better, more polished version is expected to come with the payware add on.
This one we are using now is sort of a demo to show what we can expect when the main one is released. Not all of the buttons in the cab currently work, which proves this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Regardless whether you have the Steam edition, you will still have an OMSI 2 folder. Look in Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common, and you will find the OMSI 2 game folder in there. Then just follow the installation instructions in the readme file to install the the bus, it's quite easy, dragging and dropping files.

Hi Matt. It seems that on Amazon the release date is set to be February 1st. I'm guessing that is subject to change as the time gets closer?
And why does it keep being delayed so many months? I'm kind of starting to lose interest in the addon now.

You can use Buses of the Westcountry for the time being. It's probably the best free left path map as it is really detailed and a good map for free.
And when OMSI 2 London is released, you won't need to drive this bus. A better, more polished version is expected to come with the payware add on.
This one we are using now is sort of a demo to show what we can expect when the main one is released. Not all of the buttons in the cab currently work, which proves this.
The add-on will be released when it's ready. There is no expected release date. You will just have to remain patient as these things do take time/moreover expressing your frustration is not exactly going to make the development of my work/Road-hog's work go faster. The C400R thread is not the place to discuss when London is due to come out.

Advertisement

Dec 22, 2016
The add-on will be released when it's ready. There is no expected release date. You will just have to remain patient as these things do take time/moreover expressing your frustration is not exactly going to make the development of my work/Road-hog's work go faster. The C400R thread is not the place to discuss when London is due to come out.
Hi Rhys,
Sorry for getting a bit ahead of myself in the previous question. I'm just really looking forward to the addon you see!
I totally respect you taking a bit longer to polish the product, so sorry if I was getting a bit frustrated.
Please take your time, we all want a great addon when it comes to release...
Again, sorry for being a little hasty.

Hey guys, i just wanted to know if someone is or would make a c400r repaint like this:
f33f820d4f80a0bdeb2a64f76208a109.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Aug 10, 2016
Don't know if I have broken something but when I go to open and close the doors it try's to cut the engine. The door light button and engine stop buttons light up at the same time? I have looked in my key binds but not found anything obvious as to why this is happening. Anyone any idea's? Thank you.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread