Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (2 Viewers)

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Ai indicator lights are square
:eek: How the hell have you managed to break your Omsi install so badly? What you're seeing there is the texture for a tree being used as the headlight bloom effect and some other random square texture as the actual light... that's most definitely not what they should look like or what they look like for everyone else. I think maybe you ought to do a verification of Omsi and/or check your graphics drivers/DirectX are not broken, because the wrong texture ending up being used is a quite major breakdown of code somewhere...

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
How can you make the C400R mirrors smoother my mirrors are really jumpy!
On "full", the mirrors will run at the same frame rate as the main game, which tends to reduce the overall framerate Omsi runs at. On "Economy" the total framerate of all the mirrors currently being rendered is the same as the overall framerate. This means that if 3 mirrors are being rendered, each will run at 1/3rd of the framerate of the main game. If you were at 30 fps, each mirror would therefore run at 10 fps, in which case they'll look rather choppy. If your overall framerate is low enough, Omsi may have forced the mirrors into economy mode to help boost the overall framerate, in which case the mirrors will act the same as if economy was enabled and look choppy. If I remember correctly, I didn't have time to mess around with the feature that disables mirrors when they're off the screen for the C400R, so the mirrors probably aren't turning off when they should be. I'll take a look at that at some point to hopefully improve the performance in that respect. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Im sorry if this has been asked, but, is there any way of getting the interior lights to function like the real ones, i.e left side upper and lower deck on one button and right upper and lower on the other?

Thanks in advance :)
In real life, the Enviro400's only have a lower and upper lighting switch. This is simulated in Omsi, the same way. Num-8 turns on lower deck lights, and Num-9 turns on upper deck lights. If you wish it to be otherwise, then you'll have to delve into the scripting. Something beyond my knowledge :P

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
A little thing I've noticed is the drivers light does not turn on when you open the doors (with headlights on of course). The drivers area lights up but the light texture itself does not change like it does when you turn it on manually. Is there also anyway I can get the AI headlights to work easily or does it take more than a few lines of code?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread