[UKDT] London Citybus 400R

Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R 1.4d

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

AcDev

May 23, 2018
Hi, I'm pretty confused for setting the destination boards without just doing it manually from the Alt menu. So on Cotterell I click F1 and type 01826 which makes U18. I click enter and it says bad destination. I then click F2 and type 002 and enter again and nothing happens. Can anyone give me some tips for how to set it?

Thanks,

Alex

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
In short: take the first 3 digits of the Linie/Kurs number (the Linie part) and the 2 digits of the Route number and enter them into either F1 or F2. Thus for Cotterell 01801 and 01802 are for U18, with 01803 and 01804 for X18. F1 and F2 are functionally identical, but will remember the last code entered into them, making it easy to swap between Outbound and Inbound displays. Letter prefixes and suffixes aren't supported, and neither are Destination (Ziel) codes.

The destination system will be replaced with a much better system with the next version...

AcDev

May 23, 2018
In short: take the first 3 digits of the Linie/Kurs number (the Linie part) and the 2 digits of the Route number and enter them into either F1 or F2. Thus for Cotterell 01801 and 01802 are for U18, with 01803 and 01804 for X18. F1 and F2 are functionally identical, but will remember the last code entered into them, making it easy to swap between Outbound and Inbound displays. Letter prefixes and suffixes aren't supported, and neither are Destination (Ziel) codes.

The destination system will be replaced with a much better system with the next version...
Ok that makes much more sense. I know that it works and passengers get on but why does it say 18 instead of U18?

Last edited:

PTDriver0429

Manager Of Central Lines!
Feb 19, 2017

And also, I find it easier by just putting in 1801. Then I don’t get E18 instead of 18

PTDriver0429

Manager Of Central Lines!
Feb 19, 2017
You know, I could try and make a little mod for this to add a TV screen into the cab with different screens if you select an invalid source. Gee that would take me ages. I could try it though
If you want me to attempt this, just let me know. : )