[UKDT] London Citybus 400R

Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R 1.4d

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Mercedes-Benz

Need a web master? contact me
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have a link to a .hof file to get the blinds going on TSLP? (Preferably London style blinds)
For thee TSLP you use the HOF file thats in the map and put it in the bus file thats how i got mine working

Classy142

The Pacer Boi
Nov 26, 2016
nope there isnt a way of doing that without editing the script files and then it wouldn't be just that, so i just suggest you use the HOF allready for the buses

jayoe3000

Feb 11, 2018
I am having issues with the interior and the destination. When I use anything in the bus interior it doesn't work such as the indicators don't work on the inside. My issue with the destination is that it just wont work

Mercedes-Benz

Jul 4, 2017
I am having issues with the interior and the destination. When I use anything in the bus interior it doesn't work such as the indicators don't work on the inside. My issue with the destination is that it just wont work
you able to screenshot your problem so we're able to know what you mean?

jayoe3000

Feb 11, 2018
you able to screenshot your problem so we're able to know what you mean?
I think I know what is wrong with the Destination display. And I cant upload a screenshot but what happens is when I put the indicators on in the bus the interior indicator lights don't work neither does any of the other interior lights

Mercedes-Benz

Jul 4, 2017
because of the type of issue but I am re-downloading the game and then re-downloading the mod
Press F11 or F12 and screen shot it? and "E" For Engine to turn on and "M" for motor try them with you're magical keyboard if neither of them work then take your bus back to Alexander Dennis for a refund.