Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

Dec 22, 2016
Is there any more news yet on the development of a display for the C400? Like at the moment, you can't see if you have a stop request, or fuel levels, etc. Is the actual dashboard screen going to be different with the release of London?
PS: To those who don't know, the actual bus diagram shape only comes up when the doors are open.

Dec 22, 2016
I really cant find a fault with the bus apart from when im at bus stops and letting passengers off, the ones that are waiting to get on block them from getting off and then i have to move up further so that they can get off is there a fix for this or any help would be appreciated
I have exactly the same problem and it doesn't seem to happen with any other bus.

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
will you be able to add cctv to see upstairs? so we know when people are sat down and stuff
That's reserved for the London version only.

847.PNG

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
when im at bus stops and letting passengers off, the ones that are waiting to get on block them from getting off and then i have to move up further so that they can get off is there a fix for this or any help would be appreciated
I have exactly the same problem and it doesn't seem to happen with any other bus.
I set the bus up such that passengers wanting to get on the bus will wait for people to leave the bus first, as is common courtesy with single-door buses in the UK. However, Omsi's pedestrians like to get in each others' way, so the waiting passengers will actually block people from leaving the bus, thus resulting in a stalemate. It doesn't happen on any other bus because none of them have this feature. :)
I'll see what I can do to fix it when I update the C400R to make the C400 not horribly break everything about it, but for now you can mitigate the issue by stopping such that passengers queue in front of your bus such that the exit is clear for passengers. :)

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What do you mean 'reserved for London' only? Is this the CCTV that will show the back doors opening?

He means that the CCTV and the iBus systems are only going to be installed on the version of the bus included in London, as they're features which will be unique to the add-on :)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread