Scenery [UKDT] Flora (1 Viewer)

UKDT

UKDT
Apr 1, 2016
UKDT submitted a new resource:

[UKDT] Flora 2 - 534 HQ flora assets

UKDT's Flora 2 package brings you 534 flora assets to use in your map, including:
  • Large, medium and small trees
  • Various ferns, bushes, shrubs and grasses
  • A selection of flowering plants and weeds
  • Some 'special' assets - such as mushrooms, dead trees and a Christmas tree
  • Replacement 'Shrubbery' hedge objects
There are even some Australasian and Nordic flora assets in this pack, some of which bloom brightly in spring and summer. A full compliment of...

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Have you opened the folder, to where it shows the Sceneryobjects folder?
It doesnt let me open it

ggg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I've just downloaded the file and it opened absolutely fine with bog-standard File Explorer, it's a normal zip, no need for any fancy software.
I've re-downloaded it and it still does the same :(
Roughly how long did the file take to download?

Then you could change it to a rar format and try that.
That's absolutely not how any of that works... if you rename a PNG to a RAR it's still a PNG, just with a mangled file ending and not a RAR archive.

Reactions: Gh0st28

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
About an hour and a half with my internet
Right... It's entirely possible the server's timing out and preventing the download from completing, resulting in a file that's corrupted and won't open.
I'll @Tom, maybe the server can be poked so as to actually let you download the file properly. :)

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an issue that we've been having for a while, and we believe it is down to an issue with our nginx setup, which is working on top of Apache to serve the site to the end user. The issue means that those with slower download speeds get their ongoing downloads interrupted after a certain amount of time, or this is at least what we have found in our tests.

VersoBit have been working to resolve the issue, but the only way they can find to do so is by removing the nginx layer. We hope to have this done as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a direct port to bypass the nginx layer and use Apache directly as there are some SSL issues that we'd rather avoid to prevent any further issues.

I thank you for your patience. I'll let you know as soon as we have this sorted.

Reactions: LazyGuy222

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread