[UKDT] Flora

Scenery [UKDT] Flora 3

Login to Download

dzgfounderscottish

Feb 5, 2019
where do i put the Flora 3 download? i placed the install directory into the OMSI 2 directory although for some reason Yorkshire map claims the assets are not there.
I am also having this issue i have tried putting it in different locations and it still wont work lol

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
I am also having this issue i have tried putting it in different locations and it still wont work lol
When you chose the place to install it on the wizard did put it in \OMSI 2 or something else? Because I installed it directly into the iomex folder and had to do some rearranging as it's set up in such a way that you just place it in the main OMSI directory and it sorts itself out.

dzgfounderscottish

Feb 5, 2019
When you chose the place to install it on the wizard did put it in \OMSI 2 or something else? Because I installed it directly into the iomex folder and had to do some rearranging as it's set up in such a way that you just place it in the main OMSI directory and it sorts itself out.
I fixed it Thankyou :)

Chris Simpson

Apr 3, 2017
I am struggling to find the route to install this folder. I believe it is meant to be placed in /sceneryobjects/UKDT/iomex. However I dont have the iomex folder, can anyone help? Cheers.

CasualGeekTV

Aug 16, 2019
For anyone wondering how to install Flora 3, I installed it by using the recommended directory then I went to the directory copyed the Maps and sceneryobjects folder than pasted into my OMSI 2 directory then it worked. I'd also recommend adding Flora 2 as well if you're looking into adding multiple maps like BotW and Yorkshire 2.0 as some maps require Flora 2 and some require 3

Reactions: AndyFF002