[UKDT] Flora

Scenery [UKDT] Flora 3

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

dzgfounderscottish

Feb 5, 2019
where do i put the Flora 3 download? i placed the install directory into the OMSI 2 directory although for some reason Yorkshire map claims the assets are not there.
I am also having this issue i have tried putting it in different locations and it still wont work lol

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
I am also having this issue i have tried putting it in different locations and it still wont work lol
When you chose the place to install it on the wizard did put it in \OMSI 2 or something else? Because I installed it directly into the iomex folder and had to do some rearranging as it's set up in such a way that you just place it in the main OMSI directory and it sorts itself out.

dzgfounderscottish

Feb 5, 2019
When you chose the place to install it on the wizard did put it in \OMSI 2 or something else? Because I installed it directly into the iomex folder and had to do some rearranging as it's set up in such a way that you just place it in the main OMSI directory and it sorts itself out.
I fixed it Thankyou :)