Maps [UKDT] Cotterell (1 Viewer)

WestMidlandsTravels

Hi, this maybe be a stupid response, but I can't seem to find the AI buses driving about. Its only the cars and the MANs parked up in the station.. wondering if anyone could help. Thanks.

Advertisement

stoven

I have it all installed properly, however the map doesn't even show on my map list, and I cannot scroll on it etc, but my other maps work and show up fine!

Jordan Breadon

Hi, I'm aware I'm late to the party but I've been playing on this map for while now but always had the issue of a "green wall" appearing when you are driving from University into Bath and its not there on the return journey. Its not game breaking, I can still drive through it and continue the journey as normal, its just a bit of an annoyance and I don't know what to do about it. Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founding Member
The map is designed to be played with a view distance of 1, with a higher view distance you get this issue.

Kris79

Hi, I'm aware I'm late to the party but I've been playing on this map for while now but always had the issue of a "green wall" appearing when you are driving from University into Bath and its not there on the return journey. Its not game breaking, I can still drive through it and continue the journey as normal, its just a bit of an annoyance and I don't know what to do about it. Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed?
just go in to the editor and delete it. Thats how i got rid of it

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread