Maps [UKDT] Cotterell (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
This is my attempt but you need to play around with the tile numbers.
Cotterel on the right and totnes on the left
1569015025073.png

also alot of missing things

1569015098575.png

Advertisement

So um, I download this, drag and drop the files into the OMSI 2 Main directory and Then I play, and it doesn't appear. So then I go back and I see Cotterell.hof file, so I put it in the OMSI 2 Main Directory. Doesn't work. I then move it to maps inside Cotterell, doesn't work, so uhhh I don't know what to do.

ThompsonXfe

A coach driver
Jan 30, 2019
Durham
So um, I download this, drag and drop the files into the OMSI 2 Main directory and Then I play, and it doesn't appear. So then I go back and I see Cotterell.hof file, so I put it in the OMSI 2 Main Directory. Doesn't work. I then move it to maps inside Cotterell, doesn't work, so uhhh I don't know what to do.

You put the HOF file in any bus folder you wanna use

1570128098033.png

Advertisement

i cant even get the map to show up on omsi 2 i cant figure what im doing wrong someone please help
Make sure you're starting a new game not loading an existing one. 99% of the time that's the problem.

There isn't one on this map.

Actually, I've fixed this for myself anyway.

I loaded up the map editor and dropped a petrol station up beside the University (stuck it at the end of that right turn after the traffic lights as you go up the hill to the terminus) and it works fine :)

Not the neatest job but it allows me to refuel and wash the buses (I leave them parked up between game sessions for realism) so it'll do :)

Reactions: andrewscholes1
ill try that thanks

Erm does anyone have the codes or route numbers cause I can’t get passengers on my bus sorry for dumb questions very new to the game

Make sure you have a Cotterell.hof file in the folder of the bus you want to use (eg: omsi2\vehicles\Citybus400). That's what the game uses to set up the route etc. See post 410 above for screenshots.

Then start the game, make sure you select new game, choose the bus you copied the file into, and the Route number then is the U18

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread