[UKDT] Cotterell

Maps [UKDT] Cotterell 1.1a

Login to Download

trent-hunter

Trent Barton lover
Oct 28, 2018
morning everybody i cannot find the code to put the U in front of the 18 can i please have help please thanks for any help given

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Check the time and date. It's a university service so very little patronage outside term time or weekdays

Reactions: V3D

Tiuri_Of_Dagonout

Apr 6, 2019
Hello, I have downloaded the files and installed them in the correct place, but I cannot get the map to appear in the section of the Omsi main menu where you select your route - what have I done wrong?

Joshellams

Jun 11, 2016
I suggest finding an App Called Maptools It will look through a maps folder and tell you what you're missing,
From the logfile i can tell you you're missing the following:
MB_T1
text.bmp x6
TextField.bmp x7
Cloudtype "-1"
Buse_15x6.oft
Snow_1.bmp.001
texture.tga
path_car_1.bmp
reifen.bmp
SD_Rad_v.bmp
30er_reihensiedlung01.bmp

And from what i can remember Some of those files are from the main game itself, which could mean you have a corrupt version of the Game, which would mean a complete removal and Fresh install.
i have the same problem i tried your method yet it didnt work

Joshellams

Jun 11, 2016
need help with the map i have put the folder into my omsi directory but the map wont show up in the map menu i have tried pressing load maps without buses and i have tried validating the files but still nothing

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
If it's not showing up in your list of maps in OMSI, you haven't installed it right. Install it again.

lease273s

Feb 21, 2019
Does anyone know where the Petrol station is? I don't know if it is me or not but i cant find anywhere to fill up the petrol tank of clean the bus

smi11083827

Jul 24, 2018
I'm getting an issue with the ticketpack, when an ai passenger asks for a ticket, they put down money but the money they put down is £0.00 for example:

Ticket: Dayrider
Price: £4.20
Cash: £0.00

even though they put down a £5 note.