FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Merged "Cotterell does not appear in my OMSI 2 map selection" thread into this, the main Cotterell support thread, where Cotterell support be.

I have removed the patch download (it only applied to those that downloaded the map between 1732 and 1842 on 2018-05-18 anyway, and I imagine they'd downloaded it long ago...) so it should be impossible for someone to make the same mistake again...

davidsb3

Beta tester for Arkala/ Maker of Silver Cross
Mar 19, 2016
Colchester
Hi, from being away from omsi for a little while i thought i will play Cotterell to ease my self back but while playing i realised there were no AI buses at all i checked my settings and it had ai busses on max. I had a modified AI list so i thought i had made an error so i checked and everything is how i left it which before i had my break it worked perfectly fine. Now i have reinstalled the original hof. That didnt work and reinstalled the map that didn't work either and i have buses required so i dont know what happened any suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Sep 29, 2018
hi guys i am wondering with the london bus and any other of the RHD is there a way to get the ibis to show or announce the stops properly either being used in single player or with the bus company simulator....i know the map works with the bus company simulator and i have figured that you wont get many passengers at night and also the AI works fine

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread