Maps [UKDT] Cotterell (1 Viewer)

x5DYZ4lGKYj4o9gyJonQNUcwTO37AF5J.png

Welcome to Cotterell! This is a map based on the city of Bath, in south-west England.

The public release will feature just one route, running from Cotterell bus station up to the University. It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete each leg, and buses will be timetabled to run the route throughout the day.

What does it look like?

Routeres1994's video (of a preview copy, and subject to change) should give you a pretty good idea:

There are still a few things we're going to add and change before final release, so it'll be even better then :)

Will the map be expanded?

The map in itself isn't going to be expanded. However, after we have released Buses of the Westcountry 2, we are going to merge the two maps together, making a massive network map covering a large portion of the westcountry! We'll then expand the map even further, fleshing it out with new routes and building further west into Cornwall.

When is it released?

The map will be released on the first of April, so look out for it then! :)

The map is now released!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Hi I have a YouTube channel to its Tiger122 and I would like to drive the U18 for my subscribers, It would be a pleasure to drive on this map.

Thank You

Tiger122

I'm afraid that we've gone past the sending out of our preview copy now, and we're working on making the map as good as it can be before release. You won't have too long to wait, though as we're going to release it at the end of next week!

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I can confirm that I will be supporting the B9TL with Normal/Voith, Gasket Glazed, Lothian Airlink & Lothian Voith spec all supported as well as the E200 & E400 buses is the main plan.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Can't wait and will this map be updated or will it just be left how it is after release?

That's open to question within the team at the moment. We've been discussing quarter-yearly releases, and BotW 2 is a long time off, so we may expand this as a side project. At the moment, we're just focusing on getting it out there!

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread