UKDT B7L Matrix Background Texture Issue (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2016
Heyy guys,
I'm having a problem with the B7L on the destination half of it is what colour I change the interior. Can anyone help me to find where one the texture to change it to black for the destination.
bandicam 2017-03-27 21-59-15-024.png

bandicam 2017-03-27 22-04-42-524.png

Solution
This bus was an abandoned project as a result of a short-lived collaboration between the UKDT and a content developer who has since left the community. Due to the number of repaints already created and the lack of available UK vehicles, the worst of the issues with it were hastily fixed and the bus re-released under the UKDT brand - the UKDT agreement being that content created expressly for the UKDT is property of the UKDT rather than its creator.

As a result of its initial conversion from a low-quality MM2 model, followed by its hasty re-release, flaws like this are bound to be present. Really, it doesn't deserve a place beside the C400R in the UKDT stable, but it was felt that it would be a waste not to re-release it at all.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
This bus was an abandoned project as a result of a short-lived collaboration between the UKDT and a content developer who has since left the community. Due to the number of repaints already created and the lack of available UK vehicles, the worst of the issues with it were hastily fixed and the bus re-released under the UKDT brand - the UKDT agreement being that content created expressly for the UKDT is property of the UKDT rather than its creator.

As a result of its initial conversion from a low-quality MM2 model, followed by its hasty re-release, flaws like this are bound to be present. Really, it doesn't deserve a place beside the C400R in the UKDT stable, but it was felt that it would be a waste not to re-release it at all.

Apr 1, 2016

Sorry about that but I didn't want to say the dreaded name.
Thanks anyway!

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread