UK Omsi magazine (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see an online magazine featuring all things UK OMSI? (PM me if you would like to h

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
This magazine would include posts about WIP maps, buses. We will also include reviews about newly released maps/buses. If this is wanted, I would publish the map online every month or two. We may do competitions depending on if we can get prizes ect. It will mainly be advertising UK maps/buses in the hope of higher downloads. We will get devs permission before posting about them in the magazine. Screenshots and articles will mostly fill the magazine. I will look at publishing paper copies in the future. It will all depend on how popular it is. Any devs who allow their content to be shown will get free advertising of their products. If this is wanted, I will need assistance in getting reviews ect together for the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I like the concept but I'm not sure there's enough content going around in UK OMSI alone, so you'd probably have to expand your scope to cover the rest of OMSI development as well. I'm not sure you'll ever get a paper copy out, because we are by nature an electronic community, seeing as our shared interest is a computer simulation.

Reactions: Florence3099

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Something like this maybe 

8q0IQJ47V65gGJUcy6MM1IWv_MG-fYTh.png

Reactions: sunny2807
Feb 12, 2016
What could be done is a summary of the developments of major UK WIP projects every month. And why not have a tutorial on something different every month? Could help with further content development.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Something like this maybe 

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that look, it's a little too Sun or OK magazine for me (though for the full effect it would need headlines such as "MARCEL is PREGNANT? Read the full EXCLUSIVE story inside!"). I see where you''re coming from but something more like the model railway magazines might be more appropriate.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread