Uk Money GBP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests I am having problems with uk money in my dispenser it says 20P So i go to get it out and its a 5 pound coin this never used to happen and sometimes the passengers will give me the same coin but it is £5 dont understand i have the uk money packs but non are working any help would be appreciated :)

As the title suggests I am having problems with uk money in my dispenser it says 20P So i go to get it out and its a 5 pound coin this never used to happen and sometimes the passengers will give me the same coin but it is £5 dont understand i have the uk money packs but non are working any help would be appreciated :)

Funny thing is though that the 20Ps were showing as 20Ps but now there showing as like silver dollars

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Omsi defines what coin is given by a cash machine on the basis of the order in which they're present in the file, so if the GBP mod is a different one that defines the coins in a different order then the "wrong" coin is given by the machine. iirc, the 20p is added to the GBP set by the B9TL, so what's probably happened is that you've installed a map and overwritten the GBP set again, removing the 20p. :)

Sorry if I am being a bit dumb here Road-hog but I Really don't understand what you mean could you explain in more detail i.e what files i need to change and where i need to change them and line of code all i did was add a more detailed pack of coins to the money folder i left the old GBP Pack in could it be that conflicting ? Apart from that i have tried to reinstall the buses and the route in this case Cotrell

Sorry if I am being a bit dumb here Road-hog but I Really don't understand what you mean could you explain in more detail i.e what files i need to change and where i need to change them and line of code all i did was add a more detailed pack of coins to the money folder i left the old GBP Pack in could it be that conflicting ? Apart from that i have tried to reinstall the buses and the route in this case Cotrell

So I have been looking and there are 2 files the same with 5DM.O3D and I think one of them should be 20pf.o3d ? Maybe wrong maybe someone here could enlighten me ?

View attachment 3890

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread