HOF Files TSLP Compatibility Pack for the Transbus ALX400 (1 Viewer)

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
Pleased to hear many of you are enjoying this pack! I've had reports that the Brixton blind doesn't work properly. I believe 'tslp_b.tga' needs to be replaced with 'Brixton tslp_b.tga' (spaces representing a [TAB]) - may not be on my PC to double check until tomorrow though.

Advertisement

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
Hi Lukeo, do you know how to see other AI busses on TSLP. its only my bus. I downloaded this pack but i'm the only one still
thanks
Hey! I'd guess it could be that you're missing a particular bus and need to download it? Check your ailist for TSLP to see which bus is used for AI, and then check whether you have it downloaded or not. Additionally, in your OMSI settings you can check that you have all scheduled buses set to run (Settings > AI-Traffic > Schedule Priority).

Hey! I'd guess it could be that you're missing a particular bus and need to download it? Check your ailist for TSLP to see which bus is used for AI, and then check whether you have it downloaded or not. Additionally, in your OMSI settings you can check that you have all scheduled buses set to run (Settings > AI-Traffic > Schedule Priority).
Hi Lukeo, I really appreciate you taking the time out to help me. on the Ai-list it says this

vehicles\Dennis_Enviro400_London\E400_London_Mod.bus.
This is the london city bus which i have installed

the other says this

vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\AAS.bus

which i dont have installed (envior 200) and cant find it. found this e200 bus but its not london. Will it still work ------- Mainline ADL Enviro 200
many thanks

Last edited:

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi Lukeo, I really appreciate you taking the time out to help me. on the Ai-list it says this

vehicles\Dennis_Enviro400_London\E400_London_Mod.bus.
This is the london city bus which i have installed

the other says this

vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\AAS.bus

which i dont have installed (envior 200) and cant find it. found this e200 bus but its not london. Will it still work ------- Mainline ADL Enviro 200
many thanks

That bus you found is only the livery for it. You still need to download the original bus which the map is missing, as you have said you haven't downloaded it.

You can download the E200 here.
studio | KMB_ADL_E2

Last edited by a moderator:
That bus you found is only the livery for it. You still need to download the original bus which the map is missing, as you have said you haven't downloaded it.

You can download the E200 here.
studio | KMB_ADL_E2
Thank you so much. I can now see the AI E200.
I have the London city bus installed but on the ai list it says this: Dennis_Enviro400_London.
Is that the same? Coudn't find this exact file name to download
(really appreciate the help)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Thank you so much. I can now see the AI E200.
I have the London city bus installed but on the ai list it says this: Dennis_Enviro400_London.
Is that the same? Coudn't find this exact file name to download
(really appreciate the help)
The London Citybus (C400R) is completely different to the one in the AI list which is the winsome model, except it was modified by the team to fit into the TSLP map. The 'Dennis_Enviro400_London' is the modified winsome model. Hopefully, you understand where I am coming from.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread