TS2017 Virtual District Line OUT NOW

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
Has a ton of problems though. Superelevation, MSTS sounds, and some rogue speed limits. Unfortunate.

stevo2882

Jun 1, 2016
Has a ton of problems though. Superelevation, MSTS sounds, and some rogue speed limits. Unfortunate.
Yeah I have to agree. The D Stock only goes up to 30 mph and some people were complaining over missing tracks

D

Deleted member 422

One of the worst routes I have installed, but it's alright I suppose. It's free so it'should worth it...

Danielread

Dec 10, 2016
When I launch the route it comes up with the trains and scenery but no track if someone can help me

Danielread

Dec 10, 2016
It would've been a lot better if they fixed the glitches in the game apart from that its not that bad
Can you help me when I load the route all I get is hedges and stations and siganle and signs and bridges and trains but no track I need help me to get the track to work in the map

Dhassell

Oct 30, 2016
There are many ways to fix the bugs in the route, If you have issue with track/ground textures missing, use the following tutorials...
If you cannot get the train to go more than 30mph, well you should read the manual, press Shift - W and Shift - C

Danielread

Dec 10, 2016
There are many ways to fix the bugs in the route, If you have issue with track/ground textures missing, use the following tutorials...
If you cannot get the train to go more than 30mph, well you should read the manual, press Shift - W and Shift - C
Where do I find the island route

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Not sure if anyone still views this side of the forum but how in gods name do you move the train? I hate to point it out but why is it these simulator addons come with such haphazard instructions is beyond me.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Not sure if anyone still views this side of the forum but how in gods name do you move the train? I hate to point it out but why is it these simulator addons come with such haphazard instructions is beyond me.
The trains do come with a comprehensive set of instructions. I had the same problem, but I followed them to the word and all was fine.

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Yes, I forgot to mention I read the key commands readme; far from comprehensive though if you don't speak train. Im just drawing on TS experience with readmes.

I'll try again with it but I did the exact same thing you did. This is another reason i stopped buying addons as well. Too many problems