TruckSim Livery

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Myself and Simplez thought we might surprise you all by making a Brand New Livery for TruckSim but it seems like I need your help too. It was decided that I would do the graphics and Simplez would take care of the hard bit of making it into a mod.
But each time I open PhotoShop for designing the skin I cannot think of anything else except for Strips of lines and fancy fonts, I know I lack creativity and that's why I need some suggestion.

I have a rough Idea about how the trailers would look but need some Ideas for the Truck Skin.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Myself and Simplez thought we might surprise you all by making a Brand New Livery for TruckSim but it seems like I need your help too. It was decided that I would do the graphics and Simplez would take care of the hard bit of making it into a mod.
But each time I open PhotoShop for designing the skin I cannot think of anything else except for Strips of lines and fancy fonts, I know I lack creativity and that's why I need some suggestion.

I have a rough Idea about how the trailers would look but need some Ideas for the Truck Skin.

Anyone has any suggestions?
I quite like the simple liveries myself, maybe some sort of neutral coloured gradient on the background, with the forum logo on the side of the cab and TruckSim.org on the front of the roof? In the case of the Volvo that could be done with the light decal thingy instead? I might throw something together over the next few days just to see how it looks :P

Reactions: Simplez72 and Adi

Driver097

Jun 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Just a thought: instead of just writing TruckSim.org, put a picture of a browser's address bar that there is written TruckSim.org inside it and put it on a special part of all trucks, like the sideskirts or the sides of the body.

VolvoMad

Apr 5, 2014
Just a thought: instead of just writing TruckSim.org, put a picture of a browser's address bar that there is written TruckSim.org inside it and put it on a special part of all trucks, like the sideskirts or the sides of the body.
That would look good

Reactions: Driver097

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
That's quite a cool idea! Will see what I can do :)

Reactions: Driver097

Driver097

Jun 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm usually not that creative but... I used to be a skin designer myself. Almost. Not very skilled anyway... ;)