TruckSim Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

Retired
Jan 1, 2014
Hello all,
I just wanted to take the time to say hello to everyone in the community. I have been brought on to be the Head Moderator here at Truck Simulator Central. I have a lot of great idea's I would like to share with you all on how we can make this site one of the best forums in the Truck Sim Community, but I can not do it alone I need all of your help and know that I am also very open to all of your ideas also! If you have any ideas or problems for that matter please do not hesitate to ask me about them, I am here to listen and make the best judgement for the entire community! Happy New Year to all and remember at the end of the day we are here to have fun doing what we have a passion for, trucking and gaming!

Lay the Hammer Down!
Bullitt

SimSim

Retired
Dec 28, 2013
Hello everyone!

Well, i'm SimSim, moderator on the TruckSimCentral forums. I'm Dutchie and my nickname i just a very lucky one. And that's me!

On this forum you'll most likely find me moderating and raving out nonsense. Or i'm bloody serious and punish rule violators for their crimes :).

Well, i want to wish everyone a nice time on the forums. Cya!

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Welcome to Trucksimcentral

Hope everyone finds what there looking for and everything working. Just want to say Welcome. If any questions, You can post them here, Me or someone else will help you out.

Thanks for Reading,
Skully

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Welcome aboard Skully, great to have you here :)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Thank you Muzz, Am glad to be here and helping also :)

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
Hey guys, I'm a forum manager here and I worked with Muzz to create the site. If you have any questions feel free to message me, I don't mind helping you out. Hope you all enjoy the forum, thanks!

fluffybunny

Jan 10, 2014
Hello everyone, I have been playing truck sims for a long time, including most of the 18 Wheels of steel games of which my favorite was american long haul, and now enjoying euro truck 2. I am very much looking forward to American Truck simulator.

I am looking forward to being an active member in the community here, the trucksim community needs one central location with good discussions, and a great place to host mods and that seems to be what this site is about.

Keep the shiny side up!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Welcome to the forum!

I've enabled your Gold Membership as promised :)

Enjoy your time here

katcetera

Jan 10, 2014
My name is Kat and I've been playing 18WOS since it's release in 2002. I'm not usually into cars/trucks, but there's something about trucking that has sparked my interest since I was a kid. I'm really looking forward to the new game! I've never used mods, but am interested in seeing what's out there. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Welcome to the forum Kat, good to have you here :)

Enjoy your time!

Etny

Elite Trucker
Jan 10, 2014
Im Meddle and I play an assortment of games with racing/driving games to be my favs.
I recently applied for Gold Membership but I'm still a rookie.
Please help and hope you are glad to have me!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Im Meddle and I play an assortment of games with racing/driving games to be my favs.
I recently applied for Gold Membership but I'm still a rookie.
Please help and hope you are glad to have me!
Welcome to the Forum!

I've checked the status of your membership and it failed to go through our system. I've sent you a PM :)

Etny

Elite Trucker
Jan 10, 2014
Its nice to hear from you. Thank you for all your hard work, this is my new favorite place on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.