TruckNet Managed - Free VTC CMS (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

May 31, 2014
@KnoxVegas, There will be a simple API at the start to retrieve user information such as total jobs and other statistics for use, this will be available for company owners to use, it will allow you to display live statistics on your website however I'm going to have to see how I could allow integration with your current site. There will be theming available for the different company pages to allow you to have full control over your VTC Panel.

Reactions: KnoxVegas and 4D1L

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Is there anyway for me to get my hands on this to get it setup and start using it?? I know its still in development, but just wanted to ask?

Thanks,
Knox
I don't think so because @StuartD hasn't even let me break TruckNet Managed yet. I forgot the password of my account and he won't reset it. Sad Times. :(

But, the initial public release is close.

Advertisement

May 31, 2014
@KnoxVegas, I'm getting closer to release with every day of programming. I'll probably post a few things before had and allow a few people to help me test. If you want to help out feel free to add me on steam and I can let you know my skype VIA that.

In regards to suggestions for the system you can submit any you have here: http://trucknet.biz/feedback/?page=feedback
I also ask that you vote up or down ideas that you both support and dislike. :)

May 31, 2014
Recently I've been quite quiet with the development so I thought it was time to show some updated images and to get you all in the mood for a fancy new tool. Please remember that these could change in the future.

If you have any suggestions for TruckNet that you would like to see implemented please feel free to leave a comment on our feedback page.

This image is the main page of the site, shows a brief description of TruckNet and also has links to different things in the footer.
17231238.png

This is the login / register page, we are going to use one account that a user will need to create before they join / create a company. We will not allow companies to create accounts, like other VTC CMSs (Not mentioning any names), this creates inaccurate statistics and a potential security risk.
17231343.png

The final screenshot for today is the simple dashboard, as you can see there are TruckNet points which I will go into detail on my next update post but there are also the notifications section, this will let you see updates and important messages. There will not however be a direct communication link between users.
17231412.png

Advertisement

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
@StuartD I got a copy of the trucknet 2.0 but i do not know how to do the SQLdatabase i need help. I really want to use the trucknet
I suppose you could contact the email address on the item page or in the readme file.
Otherwise, you could ask our community for help. I am sure that there are many php enthusiasts on our forum, like myself, who would be happy to help. Hope you get to solve your problem! ;)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I'm staff over at KnoxVegas Trucking, a brand new VTC for American Truck Simulator. We are having trouble figuring out how to add the logbook function to our website. We're looking to show each driver a log of their job submissions so they can always go back and review them. Could someone from TruckNet please get up with me about this?

Thanks.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread