Trucking Thru' America Series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
The person that makes these is with swift! I happen to know that a new episode of this will be going up at 11:00 AM CDT (Not entirely sure what that is in GMT :P) So if you like the series then keep an eye because in the next day there's a new episode ;)

Keep us updated on when the new ones come out please ;) haha

Speaking of which, I just got back from filming some B-Roll. Left side of the photo is the truck's dash-cam. Right side is my camera...
1421036_785535231504565_2062629033719253546_o.jpg

Reactions: Max

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
I must say, I really like the way Janusz does it. Everything he says is actually relevant, unlike other truckers in similar series who talk and talk and talk about absolutly nothing or truckers who only say negative or even offensive stuff.

Keep it up!;)

I must say, I really like the way Janusz does it. Everything he says is actually relevant, unlike other truckers in similar series who talk and talk and talk about absolutly nothing or truckers who only say negative or even offensive stuff.

Keep it up!;)

I'm happy that you are enjoying the series! There are plenty of episodes that I am working on and the goal is to get them out before Christmas. There is at least a minimum of 7-8 more episodes for Season 2. :)

Reactions: Seven

Advertisement

Bit of a random question @DFS_TV, why is one of the doors red? :p

Story Time!!!

Long, Long, Long ago when the company just opened, there were only three trucks. Brown, White, and Dark-Red Peterbilts. The hinges broke on the driver side door snapped, so the doors from the Dark-Red truck were brought in as the Dark-Red truck was out of commission at the time. A few months later, a new driver was hired, and the Darek-Red truck needed to be put to work. The white doors were painted Dark-Red, and the hinges were fixed and the door was functional on the Dark Red. The Dark-Red doors were never painted white, on the white Peterbilt. There will be a surprise, in the next episode of TTA.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread