Trucking Thru' America Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Found these great little 30 minute episodes which shows how American truckers in particular work.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
This show is kind of like Eddie Stobart: Trucks And Trailer.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
The person that makes these is with swift! I happen to know that a new episode of this will be going up at 11:00 AM CDT (Not entirely sure what that is in GMT :P) So if you like the series then keep an eye because in the next day there's a new episode ;)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Trucking Thru America: Episode 2

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
Found these great little 30 minute episodes which shows how American truckers in particular work.

Man... How did I not see this? Just today I decided to do a Google Search of the name of my Trucking Series, and this comes up... Interesting!

EDIT: P.S. I'm rendering the next one! :)

Reactions: Muzz and Max

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Man... How did I not see this? Just today I decided to do a Google Search of the name of my Trucking Series, and this comes up... Interesting!

EDIT: P.S. I'm rendering the next one! :)
Keep us updated on when the new ones come out please ;) haha

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
Keep us updated on when the new ones come out please ;) haha
Speaking of which, I just got back from filming some B-Roll. Left side of the photo is the truck's dash-cam. Right side is my camera...

Reactions: Max

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
As promised, I'm keeping this updated! New episode just went live! I've decided to go with shorter, but more episodes. Season 2 Episode 2 is now live! Sorry for the long wait, but audio licensing takes a long, long time! The episode will be available on Viemo and the website as well tomorrow, or Tuesday night.

Reactions: 4D1L

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I must say, I really like the way Janusz does it. Everything he says is actually relevant, unlike other truckers in similar series who talk and talk and talk about absolutly nothing or truckers who only say negative or even offensive stuff.

Keep it up!;)

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
I must say, I really like the way Janusz does it. Everything he says is actually relevant, unlike other truckers in similar series who talk and talk and talk about absolutly nothing or truckers who only say negative or even offensive stuff.

Keep it up!;)
I'm happy that you are enjoying the series! There are plenty of episodes that I am working on and the goal is to get them out before Christmas. There is at least a minimum of 7-8 more episodes for Season 2. :)

Reactions: Seven

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
As promised, The early bird catches the worm! Trucking Thru America Season 2: Epsiode 3 is now live! Watch it here:

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Nice!
I actually don't really know if I prefer the longer or the shorter episodes. I guess I just like both styles of episodes. Keep 'em coming!

Reactions: DFS_TV

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Bit of a random question @DFS_TV, why is one of the doors red? :P

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
Bit of a random question @DFS_TV, why is one of the doors red? :p
Story Time!!!

Long, Long, Long ago when the company just opened, there were only three trucks. Brown, White, and Dark-Red Peterbilts. The hinges broke on the driver side door snapped, so the doors from the Dark-Red truck were brought in as the Dark-Red truck was out of commission at the time. A few months later, a new driver was hired, and the Darek-Red truck needed to be put to work. The white doors were painted Dark-Red, and the hinges were fixed and the door was functional on the Dark Red. The Dark-Red doors were never painted white, on the white Peterbilt. There will be a surprise, in the next episode of TTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.