Truckin' with Marty - Urgent Slipper Delivery (1 Viewer)

So, I've always been Squirrel fan I've always wanted to join Squirrel Logistics, so the other day I sent out an application. As soon as I got accepted I jumped straight into the truck and hit the road.

The first truck provided to me for making deliveries is a Mercedes Benz Actross tandem, which is a very beautiful truck! My first job was to deliver a load of Squirrel Slippers to Budapest, since they seem to be running out of Squirrel merchandise there.
nPiCQqz.png

While I was on the road I noticed a railway going parallel to the road. While I was watching it a high speed train just zoomed past, way faster than me!
LPuRAR5.jpg

When I approached Reims I decided stop there and grab something to eat on the way to Budapest.
nqnI6bQ.jpg

Parking in the designated truck parking spot wasn't very easy, considering how tight the space was.
wlyPVR8.jpg

So I went into the supermarket and grabbed myself some snacks and other things to eat. When I got back to my truck I climbed in, sat on the bed and enjoyed a nice packet of chips.
3ehYsYF.png

Soon after getting back on the road the GPS finally decided we should get off the highway and drive on some lovely countryside roads.
3Zf75uB.png

As I said, these roads a beautiful.
AY7N0JH.jpg

So I was just driving along when this bunny suddenly appeared. I jumped on the brakes and luckily it skipped along unharmed.
B8CHKo6.png

It started getting pretty dark so I decided to get some sleep. The rest stop was packed with trucks and since mine was pretty long, I had to park pretty wierdly to fit in the lines.
U2JcR9v.png

*yawn* Ahhh, Good morning! I've had a nice sleep and now it's time to hit the road again.
DTNFE8G.jpg

Drove through a very nice bridge going over a beautiful river.
dvQxIBB.jpg

Finally, after about 1,000km of driving we are getting near to Budapest!
qs8U1D2.png

And we're here! All I need to do now is park up the trailer and we're finished.
NCWy3P0.png

So, after I delivered the trailer I went to the local hotel to get a good rest in an actual bed. Good night :)
e3X6PX1.png

(By the way, I wasn't joking about the Squirrel Slippers thing :p)
vte6Q0q.png

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread