Truck Talk

Droid

Bluescreen King
Sep 28, 2014
Like Bus talk but with Trucks so ill start with this from last week

this caused problems for me because it caused V.Heavy traffic going up onto Boothferry road to a stand still so getting to school on the bus was well.....

He was empty with his curtains closed driving in high winds over the  Humber bridge

lpirqRLcr5AEAZ30wHmOykCJqer18lXL.jpeg

He only suffered minor injures

Last edited by a moderator:

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
The home of ETS2MP and then theres oxnard which is usually the home of ATSMP on the small road xD

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
lol just get a kick bind on AHK, kicks don't log as a negative on a player account, do they?

BusRonz

Mar 16, 2016
In multiplayer there are no cars on the road should this be happening 

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Yeah there aren't any AI in multiplayer. Kills it for me imo

Ryanmac29

SGB Ltd
May 11, 2016
Does anyone know where I can find a Scania 4 series compatible with the newest version of ets 2 ?

Ryanmac29

SGB Ltd
May 11, 2016
Goni g to be a pain again, but I am having issue getting the mod to appear in the game I have installed everything it requires but it's unfortunately not appearing in the Scania dealership once it has been activated. am I doing anything wrong by any chance ?

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
Goni g to be a pain again, but I am having issue getting the mod to appear in the game I have installed everything it requires but it's unfortunately not appearing in the Scania dealership once it has been activated. am I doing anything wrong by any chance ?
Are you using the RJL one?