Truck Talk

Droid

Bluescreen King
Like Bus talk but with Trucks so ill start with this from last week

this caused problems for me because it caused V.Heavy traffic going up onto Boothferry road to a stand still so getting to school on the bus was well.....

He was empty with his curtains closed driving in high winds over the  Humber bridge

lpirqRLcr5AEAZ30wHmOykCJqer18lXL.jpeg

He only suffered minor injures

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Founding Member
lol just get a kick bind on AHK, kicks don't log as a negative on a player account, do they?

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Forum Moderator
Downloads Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Yeah there aren't any AI in multiplayer. Kills it for me imo

Ryanmac29

General Manager at DDS Haulage
Does anyone know where I can find a Scania 4 series compatible with the newest version of ets 2 ?

Advertisement

Ryanmac29

General Manager at DDS Haulage
Goni g to be a pain again, but I am having issue getting the mod to appear in the game I have installed everything it requires but it's unfortunately not appearing in the Scania dealership once it has been activated. am I doing anything wrong by any chance ?

Puncake

Goni g to be a pain again, but I am having issue getting the mod to appear in the game I have installed everything it requires but it's unfortunately not appearing in the Scania dealership once it has been activated. am I doing anything wrong by any chance ?

Are you using the RJL one?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.