Truck Mod Suggestions Needed (1 Viewer)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Hello everyone,

I would like to know what truck mod should I take from Euro Truck Simulator 2 over to American Truck Simulator. Please only list trucks that are not over in ATS or not well done for ATS.

Yes, as I work on converting the truck over, I will take screenshots and post them here.
Also, Post a link to that truck when you comment, just so am not spending alot of time searching for the truck.

Hope to see Truck Mod Suggestions soon.
Skully :)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I've not got a specific suggestion, please just something that's American that's been in ETS2 for the lack of on American Truck Sim until now! I'm struggling to understand why people are converting the Scania and other trucks to ATS, they may as well have saved their money and stuck with ETS2 :P

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Well, I think the best thing you can do is to take the Man Euro 6 ! :p
I love it. It's from MADster :http://ets2.lt/en/man-tgx-euro-6-v-1-6/
I don't know if someone is already working on it for ATS, sorry.

Well thats not the "best" thing i can do but I will keep this truck in mind :)

I've not got a specific suggestion, please just something that's American that's been in ETS2 for the lack of on American Truck Sim until now! I'm struggling to understand why people are converting the Scania and other trucks to ATS, they may as well have saved their money and stuck with ETS2 :p

I totally agree. Keep American Mods coming! I dont think I will EVER download a EU Truck for America. But If @David040700 thats one you want in game, I will give it a shot for ya :) .

Robert Transport here in Canada run a couple globetrotters

2yonzab.jpg

Advertisement

I believe they are Euro Spec

• 2014 Volvo Globetrotter European tractor: Euro 5 Emissions, 460 HP, 1696 lb/ft, I-Shift transmission, 2.57 rear axle ratio
  • 2014 Volvo VNL 630: EPA 2010 Emissions, 425 HP, 1650–2050 lb/ft (Eco Torque), I-Shift Direct Drive transmission, 2.64 rear axle ratio
They were ordered from Sweden

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread