Repaints Trent Barton and Kinchbus repaint pack for the E200 MMC (11.5m) (1 Viewer)

channel4squares1 submitted a new download:

Trent Barton repaint pack for the E200 MMC (11.5m) - Part of the really good bus company

Welcome to Trentbartonland, the main area of the Trent Barton network operated by a large fleet of 300+ buses in many eye-catching colourful liveries. You can find them running around Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire with the friendly team of drivers onboard.
The following repaints are designed for the Enviro 200 MMC (11.5m) which Trent Barton started ordering since 2016 and there are more to come as of 2020. Some of the buses are the 10.8m length but the repaints seen here will all be in...

Read more about this download...

channel4squares1 updated Trent Barton repaint pack for the E200 MMC (11.5m) with a new update entry:

Please welcome... The Allestree!

Every 7-8 minutes every weekday, the fabulous estate and Uni bus is now available to play, although as accurate I can get, I had trouble with the circle, so left it plain blue. Hoping it will be sorted during the next update.
The next big update (V1.2) will hopefully include Rainbow One (fictional), The Nines & The Mickleover.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advertisement

channel4squares1 updated Trent Barton and Kinchbus repaint pack for the E200 MMC (11.5m) with a new update entry:

Massive Update! New repaints and more!

Our massive update! First off, here are the newest repaints featured on this download.
Rainbow One (all 3 rears)
Skylink Derby & Leicester (by Kinchbus)
Mango (pay by phone)
The Nines
The Mickleover
trentbarton in Mango colours (as featured on 145)

Secondly, if you have the enhancement pack, you will obtain the seating with coloured headrests, wireless USB chargers (as featured from 2018 buses onwards) and camera mirrors as on i4 129. This will make your virtual bus more realistic to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Hauptmann
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread