Transport For Virtual London - TFVL (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2016
Dear all,

I am writing to you to inform you of a number of changes that will be occurring within the company. We are completing a phase in which are going to be upgrading to a much larger scale operation.

The reason for this is because we would really like to promote Rhys’ work and also make the virtual bus company the best it possible can be.

The company has now been split into a number of different parts and the team has expanded to allow more skillsets to be part of this company.

The following changes will happen between now and in and around the end of august.

1)      We will be receiving a new website which will be a much easier way for you to be able to ensure that you have received all of the relevant news that is needed within the company

2)      All employees will receive their welcome pack by mid august this will contain all the information that is needed to be able to succeed in the company.

3)      You will all have to pick a bus company, the way in which this will work is that everyone will pick a bus company and then we will be able to put you on the duties for that company within the game.

Each month there will be an opportunity where you will be able to put in a transfer request and move companies if you so wish.

Another email will be sent out soon to allow you to be able to pick the first company and garage you would like to be based at. Once this is done you will then be able to talk with the manager of that company to arrange shifts and so on. 

More information will come and be delivered to you soon. We have a short amount of time to be able to get the company up to working order ready for operation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR A PAYWARE ADDON

If you would like to apply then please fill out this application form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yUU3Y0DNUaEgVoQiASUhujaay0O8njt6qCFhBJJd5BI/viewform?edit_requested=true

All applicants will be contacted shortly after the application is received, however this may take some time as we are just trying to get the ball rolling.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Transport for Virtual London Team

View attachment 2651

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RN61 and Rhys
Apr 1, 2016
There has been a number of different changes within the company please read the above message to be able to find out more information.

Regards,

Transport for Virtual London Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jun 29, 2016
Dear all,

I am starting a new virtual bus company specifically for the London add-on being made by Rhys, this virtual company is supported by Rhys and will be within some of the buses when the map is released as a form of advertising. Currently I am only advertising this company on this forum as I feel like this is the most respectable forum and I feel like the users on here would appreciate it more than other locations. There are a number of positions and although the map has not been released yet I would like to get started on recruitment. There will be a number of stages to the recruitment process just like in real bus companies, if you pass the three stages then you will receive a number of documents to allow you to be able to work for the company when the map is released. We will keep a constant check on your progress as a driver with screenshots of the driver profile from omsi through a screenshot, all of these things will be explained in the welcome pack.

We are currently looking for the following: -

• Assistant company manager (1 Position)

• Drivers

Thank you for reading this information and I look forward to reviewing your application.

Please by filling out an application it will allow me to be able to get the ball rolling as I would like to create a good VBC I am not asking for great commitment just to be part of this community.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR A PAYWARE ADDON

http://goo.gl/forms/hzCOzUuElhtMarJJ2

IF ENOUGH PEOPLE APPLY THEN I WILL LOOK INTO EXPANDING INTO OTHER MAPS SUCH AS BERLIN X10

Is this yours https://vbcconnect.com/company-list.php - Transport for virtual London

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread