Transport Fever/Transport Fever 2 - Screenshots (1 Viewer)

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
20191006185927_1.jpg

The idea of Central Bus Station didn't quite work out...

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
How is this game to play in comparison to say OMSI and TS2020?
Gameplay-wise – you can't really compare it.
While OMSI and TS2020 are all about driving the vehicles themselves, Train Fever, Transport Fever and Transport Fever 2 are about managing your own transport company. You lay tracks (or roads) down, set lines, purchase vehicles and deliver goods and passengers between industries, trying to build a successful transport empire. Also, in these games you normally start in the 1800s and progress through the years, unlocking new vehicles as time goes on. :)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Just a quick question to anyone with this game. I just bought it yesterday because I'd been thinking for a while that it would be nice to have, but when actually playing the game, absolutely nothing makes money. I mean, I'm wayyyyy off having modern trains etc because it's still the 1880s, but even though every vehicle covers its own running cost and then some, the overall earnings is always a loss?
transportfever.png
Are the wagon drivers robbing me blind or what?
I know it costs money to buy stuff, pave roads and such, but for the past three years I've just let the thing run its course and it's still deducting money for... what?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 12 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread