HOF Files Transdev Harrogate HOF (1 Viewer)

amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
ThisIsAlex submitted a new download:

Transdev Harrogate HOF File - Contains displays used by The Harrogate Bus Company

TRANSDEV THE HARROGATE BUS COMPANY HOF V1.0
By ThisIsAlex

A hof file containing displays used by The Harrogate Bus Company. Works with both Krueger, Vollmatrix, and ANNAX displays (not tested on any other types). Due to limitations within OMSI, these displays are not 100% accurate in terms of layout, however I have attempted to make them as realistic as possible.

INSTALLATION:
The zip file contains only the hof file. To install this, open up the bus folder for the bus...

Read more about this download...

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
Quick update:
I'm working on making bitmap displays for each route, so it will be more like real life in terms of font and layout. This is taking me quite a while to do as getting it right as well as getting it in a format that will show up clearly in-game is a bit of a painstaking task. Here's an image showing some of the displays I've done:

yMmNsdb.png

I'm also going to start working on other Transdev subsidiaries (Keighley, Burnley, Blackburn, Rosso and York/Coastliner), however I do want to make bitmaps for each of the routes rather than just having the default Krueger text, and it will take me a while to do. I will of course do regular text variants as well if you're driving with the B7L 1.5 or the B9TL, for example.

Advertisement

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread