Transdev 2016 - Volvo B9TL - Wright Gemini 2

Repaints Transdev 2016 - Volvo B9TL - Wright Gemini 2 2016-12-20

Login to Download

JoshYouWerLad

Top IRL Bus Driver
Sep 1, 2016
JJM2914 submitted a new resource:

Transdev 2016 - Volvo B9TL - Wright Gemini 2 - Transdev Liveries for 2016 (V1)

View attachment 5156 Transdev 2016 - Volvo B9TL - Wright Gemini 2

This is version 1 of the Transdev Repaint Pack. The liveries that are included are the completed/fully launched versions of the real life buses within Transdev Harrogate & Blackburn.

Liveries that are included are:

36 - Riding. Redefined.

X41 - Red Express

Transdev Harrogate & District - The Harrogate Bus Company

CityZap

Requirements:

The most...
Read more about this resource...

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Hi there, currently on iPad so will download after school, but will there be a hotline purple repaint if the pack is continued? If not it's ok, because the pack looks already spectacular!

JoshYouWerLad

Top IRL Bus Driver
Sep 1, 2016
Hi there, currently on iPad so will download after school, but will there be a hotline purple repaint if the pack is continued? If not it's ok, because the pack looks already spectacular!
Yes, there will most probably be a minor update and presumably the HotLine will be included. Currently bringing up to use the Baked Template.

Reactions: DaCookie! // MFF76

J.Hodgson

Jan 13, 2016
will there be a updated version of the witch way X43 its under coach as burnley but there got a new liverly with added 2 destintions and took out nelson i can link you to a more up to date one :)

joshua 12345

Jun 11, 2017
hi

I have downloaded the gemini pack from another site but I cant get the destination display to work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, if you can help that would be really appreciated

thanks