Buses Transbus Enviro 300 & Other Projects (1 Viewer)

So this project began a while ago but completely failed, but I thought about it and decided to bring it back, so there will be a few different variations if I get round to it and I am planning on doing a couple of fictional variants.

So here is what I have got so far in one evening as I have worked very hard on these.

image.jpg

( Headlight Moulds Have Got To Be Redone )
image.jpg

image.jpg

Further Updates During The Week

Last edited:

Lemon__Gaming

Transbus Guy
Apr 16, 2016
birmingham
You said picky things so i'll just say that the front panel looks way more thick than it should be its seriously a lot thinner than that, around the destination also looks really odd but that might be as it has no glass and no masking so we'd have to see about that, the side, rear and interior however look near enough spot on, lovely work and keep it up :)
Thanks for that info, i will take that into account

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

From watching this progress, it's getting to the point where you arequire getting ever so close to perfecting it :) I will say, it still looks a tiny bit boxy, and not curved enough utility, namely the front roof, but it's a vast improvement from when you started. I also think the rear lights at the bottom, are too close together in comparison to the height of the molding but that might just be me (These are assumptions made from E200s as I rarely see E300s so I could be wrong) :)

Lemon__Gaming

Transbus Guy
Apr 16, 2016
birmingham
From watching this progress, it's getting to the point where you arequire getting ever so close to perfecting it :) I will say, it still looks a tiny bit boxy, and not curved enough utility, namely the front roof, but it's a vast improvement from when you started. I also think the rear lights at the bottom, are too close together in comparison to the height of the molding but that might just be me (These are assumptions made from E200s as I rarely see E300s so I could be wrong) :)
The lights were based off one ref pic what i got from growl which i have traced the back with, so they may be a bit off but i can perfet that, Thankyou for the feedback

Reactions: Deleted member 422

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I just thought I would say nice work mate. If you need some good sounds. I am certain that Badger could help you on that aspect ;).

Also I will look forward to seeing the cabview when its done.

Keep up the great work buddy as this is looking like a good project as the last time I rode one of these in real life was in 2008. If a Huntingdon and District livery is planned. I believe it would compliment the freeware "Farthington Demo" route nicely.

Reactions: Lemon__Gaming

Advertisement

Lemon__Gaming

Transbus Guy
Apr 16, 2016
birmingham
Time for another update...
At this current stage, the Transbus Enviro 300 needs to be Rebuilt as it is extremely inaccurate, It isn't very good and i can do better as ill show in my screenshots.
I have 2 New projects which have been here behind the scenes for some time now, and they look fairly good. ( well I think anyway )
My Project List:
1: Transbus 300 ( On hold Due To Detailing, Needs To Be Redone
2: Plaxton Verde ( Soldiering On, But Fairly Old Project )
3: Leyland Lynx ( Very New But very Detailed At Its Current Stage )

lynx.PNG

sasss.PNG

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
The best thing to do is to have one project at a time so you can focus on that one and complete it to a high standard instead of having other projects along side it. Then each project doesn’t take as much time for one to be released
That is true. But its always nice to have another project along side, so if you get bored with it, you can take a break and work on the other one :P

Reactions: Lemon__Gaming

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
The best thing to do is to have one project at a time so you can focus on that one and complete it to a high standard instead of having other projects along side it. Then each project doesn’t take as much time for one to be released
I agree, although I've worked on several vehicles (of which are going in the DLC package), I will never work on more than one vehicle at a time. It will just make you lose motivation on your previous work

Users who are viewing this thread