Download icon

Bus Mods Transbus ALX400 Regional Version Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack. V1.0

Login to Download

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
ARTY 1 submitted a new download:

Transbus ALX400 Regional Version Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack. - Revised Driver View & extra passenger & Exterior Views

View attachment 29832View attachment 29833I created the pack for this vehicle combining the new Drivers straight-ahead view with an increased F.O.V. to give a more immersive feel to driving, with extra views to show all the features of the model & fantastic repaints so these could be appreciated more by users.
This pack does NOT change in any way the original bus model, scripts, or original / repaint textures, it just gives existing, tweaked or extra camera angles to view more of...
Read more about this download...

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
Hey bud! Thank you :) Is it possible to get one for the E400 mmc please? I tried doing it myself but ended up face-planting the windscreen, Thanks

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
Hey bud! Thank you :) Is it possible to get one for the E400 mmc please? I tried doing it myself but ended up face-planting the windscreen, Thanks
That could be very painful, I am always looking for more to do so will add that to my list.
However over the next few months I will be very time limited as I am probably moving house with all the problems that entails.

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
lol! thank you very much :) I will try and persist with doing it but I'm limited with the amount of skill I have