Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (Regional) (1 Viewer)

Hi, the bus is great from the images that I have seen and from the limited game play that I have had with the bus, however there seems to be an issue loading the bus. When trying to view the bus in the spawn bus window, the simulator just freezes, unfreezes and then reloads the spawn bus window indefinitely (I tried waiting max. 30 mins). When I disable the preview window and try to spawn the bus, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. However, this does not happen every time, with the bus just loading in fine on a good day. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried the 4gb patch, with no noticable results. This is isolated to the ALX400 (both regional and london spec) bus.

PC hardware doesn't appear to be a bottleneck as the task manager doesn't show OMSI to be using a lot of resources.

Thanks in advance, -rob

(edit: tested on BotW and Cotterell, same results)

I found a fix to this (oddly specific to ryzen processors), it seemed to be capped at 1.35ghz instead of 3.6ghz. A BIOS update fixed everything.

Advertisement

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
The light grey I use in paint.net doesn't look similar to the gray that is on the back.... The MAN A21 doesn't do this while the C400R does... It has only done this to me recently... In Paint.net they look Identical like they do in the PNG but different in game....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread