Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (Regional) (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys.

Daft question, but I'm trying to remove the camera/reflection of the mirror above the driver (to see the upstairs deck), as I never take any notice of it, and it's just using up resources. Could anyone tell me which 'reflektionskamera' entry I need to delete from the .BUS file? Any help would be appreciated!

Aceboii :)

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Hi guys.

Daft question, but I'm trying to remove the camera/reflection of the mirror above the driver (to see the upstairs deck), as I never take any notice of it, and it's just using up resources. Could anyone tell me which 'reflektionskamera' entry I need to delete from the .BUS file? Any help would be appreciated!

Aceboii :)

I personally don't know but seeing as theres only 3 of those reflektionskamera i'd say use trial and error. make sure you backup tho

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Does anyone know how to edit busses so i can put an add on the bonet of the bus like real life
Taytw
You could just put one on there on the repaint but it won't have borders. The other way of doing it (and much harder way) would be getting hold of the .blend files from the author and modelling them, then importing them into OMSI and making them work properly with the setvars. I know which one I'd rather do ;)

Apr 5, 2016
Agreed Sambob_12, option 3 (if you have means) is to photo a real bus, and snip the ad so you get the border, then fill will any ad you want....
rear.jpg

Tayte44

Banned Member
Mar 25, 2018
You could just put one on there on the repaint but it won't have borders. The other way of doing it (and much harder way) would be getting hold of the .blend files from the author and modelling them, then importing them into OMSI and making them work properly with the setvars. I know which one I'd rather do ;)

How do i get into editing it i'm new to all this stuff see

Advertisement

Hi, the bus is great from the images that I have seen and from the limited game play that I have had with the bus, however there seems to be an issue loading the bus. When trying to view the bus in the spawn bus window, the simulator just freezes, unfreezes and then reloads the spawn bus window indefinitely (I tried waiting max. 30 mins). When I disable the preview window and try to spawn the bus, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. However, this does not happen every time, with the bus just loading in fine on a good day. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried the 4gb patch, with no noticable results. This is isolated to the ALX400 (both regional and london spec) bus.

PC hardware doesn't appear to be a bottleneck as the task manager doesn't show OMSI to be using a lot of resources.

Thanks in advance, -rob

(edit: tested on BotW and Cotterell, same results)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread