TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec)

Buses TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec) 1.03

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

aceboii

Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys.

Daft question, but I'm trying to remove the camera/reflection of the mirror above the driver (to see the upstairs deck), as I never take any notice of it, and it's just using up resources. Could anyone tell me which 'reflektionskamera' entry I need to delete from the .BUS file? Any help would be appreciated!

Aceboii :)

Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys.

Daft question, but I'm trying to remove the camera/reflection of the mirror above the driver (to see the upstairs deck), as I never take any notice of it, and it's just using up resources. Could anyone tell me which 'reflektionskamera' entry I need to delete from the .BUS file? Any help would be appreciated!

Aceboii :)
I personally don't know but seeing as theres only 3 of those reflektionskamera i'd say use trial and error. make sure you backup tho

aceboii

Feb 23, 2017
There’s 6 in the .bus file ;). But thank you, will try deleting them one by one and see what happens :)

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit busses so i can put an add on the bonet of the bus like real life
Taytw

sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Content Control
Oct 26, 2016
Does anyone know how to edit busses so i can put an add on the bonet of the bus like real life
Taytw
You could just put one on there on the repaint but it won't have borders. The other way of doing it (and much harder way) would be getting hold of the .blend files from the author and modelling them, then importing them into OMSI and making them work properly with the setvars. I know which one I'd rather do ;)

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
Agreed Sambob_12, option 3 (if you have means) is to photo a real bus, and snip the ad so you get the border, then fill will any ad you want....
rear.jpg

Mar 25, 2018
You could just put one on there on the repaint but it won't have borders. The other way of doing it (and much harder way) would be getting hold of the .blend files from the author and modelling them, then importing them into OMSI and making them work properly with the setvars. I know which one I'd rather do ;)

How do i get into editing it i'm new to all this stuff see

sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Content Control
Oct 26, 2016
You’d need to ask very nicely if you could have the blend files but I don’t think he’s giving them out to people. It’s much easier and quicker just to have them as textures put on top of the repaints

Apr 21, 2017
I personally use Photoshop CC. But a free and perfectly good alternate is Paint.net Theres a couple videos on YouTube that are worth watching.

(If your talking about repainting)

iDan98

Apr 15, 2017
I personally use Photoshop CC. But a free and perfectly good alternate is Paint.net Theres a couple videos on YouTube that are worth watching.

(If your talking about repainting)
I'd still reccommend Photoshop above Paint.net, since you can grab a free copy of CS2 from Adobe's website.

Apr 21, 2017
I'd still reccommend Photoshop above Paint.net, since you can grab a free copy of CS2 from Adobe's website.
I 100% agree but for a beginner I think paint.net isn’t more user friendly

Robski

Dec 24, 2017
Hi, the bus is great from the images that I have seen and from the limited game play that I have had with the bus, however there seems to be an issue loading the bus. When trying to view the bus in the spawn bus window, the simulator just freezes, unfreezes and then reloads the spawn bus window indefinitely (I tried waiting max. 30 mins). When I disable the preview window and try to spawn the bus, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. However, this does not happen every time, with the bus just loading in fine on a good day. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried the 4gb patch, with no noticable results. This is isolated to the ALX400 (both regional and london spec) bus.

PC hardware doesn't appear to be a bottleneck as the task manager doesn't show OMSI to be using a lot of resources.

Thanks in advance, -rob

(edit: tested on BotW and Cotterell, same results)

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
I can't get mine to even work. I'll click on it from the Vehicles list and it'll keep freezing. The only way out is to close Omsi. How can I fix it?

Mr.ZoomTv

Apr 10, 2018
As soon as i load the bus in i turn the electricity on then the engine then the bus shakes like it jumps up and down and slowly moves left while doing it
Can anyone tell me why and how to fix this glitch?

HD Transport

Veteran Member
Oct 4, 2017
As soon as i load the bus in i turn the electricity on then the engine then the bus shakes like it jumps up and down and slowly moves left while doing it
Can anyone tell me why and how to fix this glitch?
That happens when the FPS rate is low