TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec)

Buses TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec) 1.03

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

V3DStudios

Developer
Jan 30, 2017
V3DStudios submitted a new download:

Regional TransBus ALX400 / Trident 2 - Regional TransBus ALX400

The previously 'Donators Only' Regional ALX400 is now available for free and to all!

I've included repaint templates for you all to have a go at and included Xelabus as one of your in-game options. There will be tons of repaints (and mods) available on Fellowsfilm so don't think for a minute that you're going to have to settle for just one ;)

To keep 3rd party file use to a minimum I have kept the ALX fairly simple. This means that I've only included the flip-dot matrix display, my own...
Read more about this download...

iDan98

Apr 15, 2017
Sorry if I've missed something silly, but how do you get the destination to work? I've tried setting it using the pop up menu when you press Alt, along with using the Hanover panel inside the bus, but it's still blank all over, and the red text in the top left corner still says No Display Set.

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Is there a way to repaint the Windows? I cant find a template for them.
Take the body template, and follow the windows on a seperate, blank layer. Stray a little out of the windows just to be sure, but remember to export WITHOUT the body template layer.

Lochlan

CheesyBiscuits
Oct 23, 2016
Take the body template, and follow the windows on a seperate, blank layer. Stray a little out of the windows just to be sure, but remember to export WITHOUT the body template layer.
What Should I Write In The .hof file?

gaminghydraulics

Minestone Developer
Jan 5, 2017
When I have installed the bus I go to go on a map like Keedlestone and when I do this error message pops up only with maps that the ai is alx regionals or the one I'm driving. It doesn't do it on BOTW as The ai and my bus are c400 so I have to revert back to v1.02a. This is the error message radiator_RPM is not a valid integer value. As I said it has only being doing this since I updated the alx regional to V1.03

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
I know that this doesn't really cover this version, but what exactly is the difference externally and internally between this and the new B7TL version, both in real life and in Belvenis' work? I know this is heavily WIP, but I can already see different vents, yes, but there's not much I can see, having come from a Voith ALX400 area.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I believe the chassis is a different length, or at least the distance between the axles is reduced. Thus the small window that's present on both decks gets shorter, and the short window behind the staircase gets longer.
(Compare the two small windows on the above screenshots to this one of the Trident variety):
Then all the grilles and gubbins around the engine moves all over the because of the different engine. The rear overhang might be slightly longer too, it's difficult to tell.

Reactions: The British Gamer

Renown1910

Mar 4, 2018
The front bumper is taller too, the dashboard is of course all different, and the rear overhang ought to be longer, in addition to what has already been said above.

Reactions: The British Gamer

iDan98

Apr 15, 2017
I've noticed one of the passengers clips through the window when sat in this seat.