Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (1 Viewer)

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
by that is there any ibis that one can use to play announcements from? Or a mod that makes the iBus usable?
The ALX doesn't have built in announcements, but yes there is a mod to enable them though it's intended for the regional but I'm sure it would work for this spec as well. I haven't tried it myself so back things up if you want to try it just incase : ALX Announcements

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
@V3DStudios I dont want to disturb you but this is something really urgent that I really need to talk to you about. Its regarding someone who i believe is using ur ALX400 in a different platform, claiming it as his own. Please reply asap... I would message u but you made it so we cant see your profile.
What platform?

Either way it’s an offence...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I install because when I download it, it just downloads an empty zip folder

Attachments

• bandicam 2019-01-02 19-20-19-902.jpg
    bandicam 2019-01-02 19-20-19-902.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 21

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
How do I install because when I download it, it just downloads an empty zip folder
Try redownloading the file again. It probably didn't download properly if the connection drops (this has happened to me in the past) :).

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know what to do with the 'tz' folder the bus comes in, can anybody help?
Try going inside the folder and see if there is a "Vehicles" folder inside. If so, drag the folder into the OMSI 2 root directory and it should all install from there. I think this is a great bus for OMSI 2 and I find it very fun to drive as well ;).

Advertisement

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Great bus! Just a quick question, how do I open the London-spec ALX400's rear doors, I've tried Num*, it did press the buttons and make a sound, but the doors didn't open. I tried it with station brake, Num-., but it still didn't work! Thanks in advance!
You need to put on the parking break , . , and then press Num *

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread