Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (2 Viewers)

Ah, that's probably why I haven't seen any then, I'm not actually on the server. Do you have the link or does V3D need to invite me? Or is there another way I can get them without having to join the server?

Sorry anything that is posted on the discord server stays on there unless the creator of the mod distributes it themselves.

I would suggest contacting V3D for an invite to the discord server or check his FB in case he has posted the link to the server.

Cheers

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
I asked this a while ago and apparently they are on the discord server V3D made. I then messaged V3D on Facebook and he said its only really ment for donators. Long story short, there's no way to get the blinds so you have to make your own

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Jul 24, 2017
I know a few people have got it working but anyone else having issues with the rollblinds not scrolling? I have changed my keybindings to default just to try and make it work but the blinds simply won't scroll for me. It works for some people but not me. It is so annoying. That 92e button is my enemy.

PS, I know I am using the correct buttons. P8 then PGdown/PGup buttons. I know rollblinds work as it works on the Fleetline but not on the ALX400

Advertisement

S4TTO

Give me a Volvo and I'll be happy
Feb 28, 2018
Hello there, I read on your Facebook that you are taking a rest and aren't taking donations anymore. I only just found a video of you ALX400 Regional and I would like to have it in my Omsi is there any way I can still get it? Thanks and hope you enjoy your well deserved rest :)

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Yeah. But if he does... we could have a mod like that! It’s his choice and we can’t predict anything yet!
V3D quit because of community backlash. Who knows if he comes back? Besides, its a very specific spec, and the only buses I know of that are like this are Dublin Bus' pre-single-door ALX400s, and Stagecoach 17497. I don't think that specific spec is ever going to be made by legal means. And that's where I'm going to leave it.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread