TransBus ALX400 (London Spec)

Buses TransBus ALX400 (London Spec) 1.03a

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
by that is there any ibis that one can use to play announcements from? Or a mod that makes the iBus usable?
The ALX doesn't have built in announcements, but yes there is a mod to enable them though it's intended for the regional but I'm sure it would work for this spec as well. I haven't tried it myself so back things up if you want to try it just incase : ALX Announcements

Apr 21, 2017
The ALX doesn't have built in announcements, but yes there is a mod to enable them though it's intended for the regional but I'm sure it would work for this spec as well. I haven't tried it myself so back things up if you want to try it just incase : ALX Announcements
I know yeah I uploaded that xD

Apr 21, 2017
@V3DStudios I dont want to disturb you but this is something really urgent that I really need to talk to you about. Its regarding someone who i believe is using ur ALX400 in a different platform, claiming it as his own. Please reply asap... I would message u but you made it so we cant see your profile.

PTDriver0429

Manager Of Central Lines!
Feb 19, 2017
@V3DStudios I dont want to disturb you but this is something really urgent that I really need to talk to you about. Its regarding someone who i believe is using ur ALX400 in a different platform, claiming it as his own. Please reply asap... I would message u but you made it so we cant see your profile.
What platform?

Either way it’s an offence...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2017
I'm not too worried, we all know who made it and I can't be bothered to start world war 3. Thanks for letting me know tho.