Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Why can't I download this lovely bus?! I've tried to reload the page, restart my browser, restart my PC an restart my home internet! what can I do? I REALLY want this bus!
The problem may not be at your end - other people have had problems downloading and this is simply high traffic on the website just wait until there are not many members online and then try again - I had to do this as well - however it could just be the download link which only V3D can fix (or one of the staff here) - however it could be the CDN which Fellowsfilm staff are trying to fix!! - hope this helps!!!
PTDriver0429

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
If anybody is still encountering issues when downloading, the only way we're going to be able to help is if they screenshot/copy & paste any errors they receive, so that we can diagnose the issue.

It's worth noting that our downtime on Thursday was not actually due to high traffic on the site as you'd expect, but the result of a unrelated DOS attack on our network provider's nameservers, which we believe was aimed at a different site on the same network.

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Well, probably didn't check that, didn't I? Oh well, still hype.
:) I am all Hype as well!! Probably so is everyone one else!! #MatrixDisplays - The bus will not feel as limited any more!!! (Roll Signs) - Know how to make Matrix Displays but not rollsigns!!!

Everyone else is probs hype as well!! - Lookin forward to it!! - Well done V3D for your hard work and effort!!

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
:) I am all Hype as well!! Probably so is everyone one else!! #MatrixDisplays - The bus will not feel as limited any more!!! (Roll Signs) - Know how to make Matrix Displays but not rollsigns!!!

Everyone else is probs hype as well!! - Lookin forward to it!! - Well done V3D for your hard work and effort!!
16 exclamation marks, Gosh...

• Haha
Reactions: Hullian111

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... ????
Hang on I’m sorry who are you talking too Geprge? Me or LazyGuy because if you are talking to me there is a wall on one side of my bed so I can’t get out of bed on the wrong side can I? (Unless the wall is taken out which will never happen!!)

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
Hang on I’m sorry who are you talking too Geprge? Me or LazyGuy because if you are talking to me there is a wall on one side of my bed so I can’t get out of bed on the wrong side can I? (Unless the wall is taken out which will never happen!!)
Also, as you seem to love punctuation, you need a full stop after the brackets.

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Wormelow, Hereford, Herefordshire.
After some interesting posts, down to earth once more. Please can anyone clarify what is the latest level, I donated and have installed the original + update v1.1 but one of the additions for this bus says that even donators must update using the new fellowsfilm free download is this true?
Also Badgers sound pack is brilliant even if at the moment some exterior sounds are missing, but since installing it when I either select the original or one of his options I get this pop-up
Screengrab.png

obviously an integer is missing or incorrect. If I click OK the bus loads & everything works.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread