Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (2 Viewers)

I've been a follower of this project as soon as I heard about it and although I was a little upset by the fact we only get the london spec (which i respect) I am very grateful and appreciative of the hard work you've put in. Can't wait to try it out, as well as Badger's sounds. Cheers V3D.

ELCMylennium

Publicity design man ting
Jan 21, 2018
Great bus but I have looked into the repaint template folder and was expecting the files to be like the ones on the C400R but on this bus they are flat PNGs instead of PDNs. So how do I repaint the ALX400 without losing the detail of the body?

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
To people who want the regional version without donating, it’s all up to V3D at the end of the day and no amount of persuading or ‘popular demand’ should get him to sway his decision otherwise, in my view that’s just peer pressure or even blackmail for your own gain. There’s nothing wrong with giving something back to the ones who were willing to donate to show their appreciation for doing so, you have to remember that nobody is entitled to the regional version or any other bus for that matter. So if you weren’t able to donate, you can’t have everything in life. If V3D himself has explicitly said donators only, then his decision should be respected.

I respect that. Why wouldn’t I?

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread