Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (Regional) (2 Viewers)

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
V3DStudios submitted a new download:

Regional TransBus ALX400 / Trident 2 - Regional TransBus ALX400

The previously 'Donators Only' Regional ALX400 is now available for free and to all!

I've included repaint templates for you all to have a go at and included Xelabus as one of your in-game options. There will be tons of repaints (and mods) available on Fellowsfilm so don't think for a minute that you're going to have to settle for just one ;)

To keep 3rd party file use to a minimum I have kept the ALX fairly simple. This means that I've only included the flip-dot matrix display, my own...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

D J

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
Apr 15, 2017
West Midlands
virtualbus.co.uk
Sorry if I've missed something silly, but how do you get the destination to work? I've tried setting it using the pop up menu when you press Alt, along with using the Hanover panel inside the bus, but it's still blank all over, and the red text in the top left corner still says No Display Set.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Gaming Hydraulics

Developer
Jan 5, 2017
Passfield, Hampshire
Pronouns
He/Him
When I have installed the bus I go to go on a map like Keedlestone and when I do this error message pops up only with maps that the ai is alx regionals or the one I'm driving. It doesn't do it on BOTW as The ai and my bus are c400 so I have to revert back to v1.02a. This is the error message radiator_RPM is not a valid integer value. As I said it has only being doing this since I updated the alx regional to V1.03

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I know that this doesn't really cover this version, but what exactly is the difference externally and internally between this and the new B7TL version, both in real life and in Belvenis' work? I know this is heavily WIP, but I can already see different vents, yes, but there's not much I can see, having come from a Voith ALX400 area.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe the chassis is a different length, or at least the distance between the axles is reduced. Thus the small window that's present on both decks gets shorter, and the short window behind the staircase gets longer.
(Compare the two small windows on the above screenshots to this one of the Trident variety):

Then all the grilles and gubbins around the engine moves all over the because of the different engine. The rear overhang might be slightly longer too, it's difficult to tell.

Reactions: MylesW

D J

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
Apr 15, 2017
West Midlands
virtualbus.co.uk
I've noticed one of the passengers clips through the window when sat in this seat.

unknown.png

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread