Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
SO THE DESTINATION BORD ( ROLLERBLIND) DOESNT ACTUALL WORK FOR THIS BUS NON OF TH AI PED ACTUALLY NOW WHEE THE BUS IS HEADING
AND I KNOW BUT MY KEYBOEARDS BROKEN SORRY :/
Right, you need to firstly, fix your keyboard. Secondly, you need to make sure you have the correct .hof file (depot) set, but not all maps have the destinations for the ALX400, as the London variant uses a texture instead of a rollerblind working without. As @Tom99962 ssaid, you will most likely need to create your own destination display using either paint.net or photoshop. You can find a video by Citaro2013 on YouTube, telling you how to create a destination blind for this bus. I hope this helps.

Advertisement

Right, you need to firstly, fix your keyboard. Secondly, you need to make sure you have the correct .hof file (depot) set, but not all maps have the destinations for the ALX400, as the London variant uses a texture instead of a rollerblind working without. As @Tom99962 ssaid, you will most likely need to create your own destination display using either paint.net or photoshop. You can find a video by Citaro2013 on YouTube, telling you how to create a destination blind for this bus. I hope this helps.
THANKS AND WAITING FOR NEW KEYBORD :) AND DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER UK BUSES THAT ARE GOOD

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
THANKS AND WAITING FOR NEW KEYBORD :) AND DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER UK BUSES THAT ARE GOOD
Just look in the "Buses" under "Downloads", there are quite a few good ones.
If that's not enough, lotusmods.com has some MM2 converts, like the Renown, the Gemini or the Eclipse 1.
Not the best quality, but I still like to drive them because of the great sounds.
Hope this helps!

May 23, 2018
HEY I LIKE THIS BUS JUST I DONT ACTUALLY HAVE ANY OVERHEAD DISPLAYS FOR SOME REASON IT WONT WORK ANY TIPS OR AM I MISSING SAINK ?

i know that this bus is pretty unique but the bus linked below is the regional version of this bus. It is pretty much the same minus the unique London Liveries and the rear exit door but this bus has overhead displays which are so simple to get your head around.

TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Wow nice, the bus has exactly the same amount of views as downloads

Reactions: V3D and Albastru

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: